RandomlyArtisticRandomlyArtistic

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Space Face (Part 1) Space Face (Part 1)

R.I.P Edd.

Manly tears where shed watching this

Shadow of the Chrislosmas Shadow of the Chrislosmas

Pretty damn good

Only things i would give criticism on are you need a much cooler text (maybe some sort of calligraphy style text seeing as it would probably fit the EPIC proportions of what it is to be) and lastly I would suggest a slight more amount of shading, areas like the water looked flat and boring. But other than those two very small details I would say it is very well done!

10/10
5/5

TheEntertainer responds:

Yore lookin 4 teh shadinz in teh rong places. Obviusly shadows r not in teh water cuz they r in teh title silly

HoHoHo and All That HoHoHo and All That

so much awesome crammed into such a short time!!!!

don't know what that elf was doin with his but backwards but i think he should see a doctor about that...

CoadyBrosProductions responds:

He has butt-backwards-itis

Save Christmas! Save Christmas!

Good Game

Mainly because of how many people you have trolled, not only with the game, but with your comments on their comments!

At first I loled
But then I srrsd

TheEntertainer responds:

Christmas is a time for loling and srrsing

The Squirrel Game The Squirrel Game

lol beat it in one try on story mode no deaths

only complaint is it is a tiny bit to easy to win, the acorns are everywhere. other than that it is PERFECTION! best flash game iv'e played in months

Space Disposal Space Disposal

this game is rlly good!

this is an amazingly done game, it has great gameplay!

whileworking responds:

yeah, thanks big time! I put a lot effort into the gameplay/gamedesign and I'm really happy it was worth it :D

Pokemon (Original) Opening Pokemon (Original) Opening

epic

pikachu used nogolstia attack!!!!!
=D

Super Mario Land Rock Rem Super Mario Land Rock Rem

PURE AWESOME SAUCE!

AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!!!!

Bounty Hunter Bounty Hunter

Very well made

Very well made artwork, the use of white outlines around Samus are very effective at giving it a lighthearted yet devastatingly explosive look, the beam being shot looks quite good also.
The thing is, I now have the original Metroid's soundtrack stuck in me head... Times for this call for a deep voiced, manly YAY.

The Wanderer and His Journey The Wanderer and His Journey

WOAH!

This is rlly good! You weren't kidding when you told me about it's quality!

The many masks The many masks

It's pretty damn amazing!

This is awesome in so many ways I cannot fathom a way to explain my mental status towards it... in other words HOLYCRAPTHISISAWESOMESAUCE
=D